Sunday, February 27, 2011

truly immature

Drunk again and again
When we standing close to each other
It felt like you gently cuddle me
It maybe immature but I keep doing this
Oh I think I got love drunk again

Whenever I think about you
It will take all day long
Like a fool I keep doing that
Fancying you and I
Walking along the lake
It took time for me take your hand
But I loved it
Oh I think I got love drunk again

 If you are the chocolate
I would be the strawberry
You make me stop breathing
Whenever you called my name
I melt even when you say hi to me
Oh what a shame
I think I got love drunk again


There is no reason for my love you know
The way you walk
The way you smile
Even when you laughing   
Everything come slow motion to my sight
Oh I think I got love drunk again  

But I wish we could stay like this
Watching you from the distance
I’m not asking for more
 It’s not that I’m not in love with you
 It because I’m afraid to see the beauty of you
And got love drunk again



1 comment: