Saturday, June 25, 2011

M&D

run run.....

hi hello hello
long time no see haha 

about the last issue .. yup, its confirm and now i'am officially not a U student anymore 
due to the SPA offer 
which means i'll be in SIBU starting this July
under nursing course

and i know there is nothing i can do to change it
so  wish me luck



alone at the airport ..... sad sad

i don't know if i have to do this.. but i'am a shy person.. i didn't say hi
 to just anybody..   even i hate texting ..but please drop a comment or post it on my wall
 simple hi never failed to brighten my day
remember me .. then i'll always remember you

the sunset scenery from the plane makes  me  wanna  traveled  more
the more i seen it .. the more i reflect my self
i should have brought my camera
dammit



 
WHAT?? i can't help myself to put them in my blog 
they just too cute 
eeeeyyyyyy i know you won't mind
we are 1 Malaysian right
who cares 
teehee

  

No comments:

Post a Comment