Monday, May 9, 2011

yea ! i'am 18


A special thanks dedicate to :
Allah the almighty
my parents 
friends 
and  
me
for :
let me live longer 
loving me
being a great supporter 
and always believing ur' self
  
Waahhhaaaaa ^^ supa dupa extremely happy 

impian selepas 18 tahun :
masuk U 
be a gorgeous lady
make my own money
live a long life 
have a car 
bla bla bla bla...

banyak sangat laaaa.... adala dalam lima juta lagi.. fuh, esok pagi pun x habis tulis..
but one thing for sure..
the older you are.. the great responsibility you had
always remember this
thus your list will
short

her name is sassy

gonna watch : secret garden : pasta : your beautiful : bof : tonight..
great gift from cousin ^^ love u very much !
wahhhhhaaa.. oyeah.. malam masih muda bebeh ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment